Team coaching is about accompanying a team to
- Develop its collective performance, in a guided and measurable way, so that the operational results of the group are larger that the sum of it parts.
- Develop the cultural maturity of its collective system – the individual and the collective autonomy, responsibility and performance of its members.
- Transform the diversity of the different styles and personalities into wellsprings of innovation and superior performance.
We apply the Generative Intelligence Coaching process at individual and team level to achieve:
- Greater clarity, focus and ownership around team directions
- Greater team commitment and cohesion
- Stronger team relationship
- Enhanced team outcomes that are sustained
The Generative Intelligence Coaching process involves development of a conversational space inviting you to:
- Create Rapport & Trust – Open the field of possibilities
- Articulate Aspirations – Set Intentions & Goals
- Develop resourcefulness – Step into a state of creative possibilities
- Step into the desired change – Take action
- Leave behind what you have outgrown – Transform obstacles
- Deepen change – Identify new habits to sustain change
|We apply this approach through the following steps:|
- Organise one-on-one meetings with each team member and stakeholder – to create a multiple perspective on team improvement needs
- Organise and run a team workshop – to collectively identify team improvement needs
- Follow up coaching and progress checking – to ensure that the team collectively continues to work on its priorities, that it proves continuity in progress and accountability in commitments and actions.
- Follow up coaching on individual team members – to ensure specific individual development needs are addressed