Business Model Innovation
Innovating the business model is a global undertaking, that requires reconsidering values and beliefs, management practices, processes, structures, relationships with clients, suppliers and partners – the whole chain of delivering value to the customer.
Reinventing the business models and creating new paths of evolutions is proving to be the most desirable element of the business case for change. Exploring untapped potentials and creating value by building bridges and creating synergies has a positive impact on engaging employees support changes and become active players of the innovation journey.
Change is a costly undertaking and being competitive is becoming less a matter of strategy and more a mater of business model.
In a Business Model Innovation (BMI) intervention, we assist companies design the BMI ROADMAP covering the fundamental elements that glue different streams of intervention:
- Who is my customer?
- What does my customer value?
- How do I deliver this value at an appropriate cost?
- What are the milestones of the business model innovation journey?
- What are the interdependencies and how do I control them?
- Where to focus, what strengths to leverage and how?
- How to measure success and how to tell when we’ve got there?
In our approach we make use of the Blue Ocean model, supported by a series of diagnostic tools.